Volvo apprenticeship programme 2015
Did you pass your metric examinations and would like to enhance your career within the car manufacturing industry? If so, there are many opportunities for you out there, quite a number of local manufacturing companies are offering people the opportunity to train as artisans.
Volvo Car Corporation, a Swedish premium automobile manufacturer has an apprenticeship programme in Midrand whose closing date is on the 4th of February 2015. The car manufacturer is offering candidates the chance to grow and learn and qualify as Diesel Technicians.
The programme has 3 levels with trade test and has NQF level 2 to 4 as a method of training.
All apprentice programmes basically require one to have a science and maths subjects, the same is with the Volvo apprenticeship programme; candidates should have the following minimum entry requirements:
- Engineering Science N3
- Mathematics N3
- Diesel Trade Theory, OR Grade 12/Matric with Science & Mathematics
- Technical subjects will be an added advantage
All subjects should have been passed with a minimum of 50%. The programme’s duration period runs from 1st April 2015 to 30 April 2018.
Some of the benefits that you get while training at Volvo are:
- Remuneration package
- Fixed term contract for duration of apprenticeship
- Monthly basic learner allowance
- Technical classroom based training at Midrand
- Workshop practical at respective dealers