Sanlam financial learnership program 2015
South Africa has quite a number of companies whose objective is to provide financial assistance to students who go through difficulties to bankroll their studies. It is inline with this background that such companies also benefit from doing that in the sense that they also get something in return – human capital. Sanlam, one of the largest businesses within the Sanlam Group is offering the latest 2015 Financial Services Learnerships in South Africa.
Various companies have also announced their finance learnerships, but you should prefer the Sanlam learnership opportunities taking into account that the company boosts your level of experience in a short period.
The financial services learning programmes are also available at various institutes, where you can improve your experience.
As such, Sanlam is offering financial services learnership opportunities within the Investment Cluster in Centurion and Bellville. The objective of this learnership programme is focused on meeting the unique needs of its diverse clients, SEB assists companies in creating and delivering customised employee benefits solutions, let alone the collection of premiums and communication to fund members.
- Be available to perform duties in terms of the learnership agreement;
- Participate in all learning and work experience required by the learnership;
- Undertake all learning conscientiously
You must meet all the below-mentioned requirements in order to qualify:
- Be unemployed
- Be aged between 18 and 30
- Be residing in the Centurion, Pretoria, Midrand and Johannesburg or Western Cape
- Be available for interviews from 2 – 20 February 2015;
- Be able to start with the learnership on 1 March 2015;
- Hold a Grade 12 Certificate with English, Mathematics and/or Accounting
Below are some of the competencies that we look forward form an ideal candidate:
- Be motivated to be educated and developed
How to apply for a Sanlam 2015 financial services learnership programme in South Africa
The Financial Services Learnership Programme 2015 is available in Centurion and Bellville, South Africa. If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for thetest Finance Services Learnershis 2015.
The closing date for this learnership programme is on the 25th of January 2015.
The financial services careers are easily available in South Africa, thus shouldn’t waste your time but rther try your luck at the Sanlam South Africa by forwarding your job application for the Financial Services Learning Opportunities.