Graduate Programme 2015 at AECOM
AECOM is offering the latest Bridge engineering graduate programme for South Africans who are keen to pursue their careers within the civil engineering sector. If you are looking for the civil engineering jobs in South Africa, then you should apply for this latest 2015engineering graduate job that is available at AECOM in South Africa. The Bridge Engineering is a very technical field, where you need valuable experience for working thus if you are willing to start your career in civil engineering field, you should apply for the Bridge Engineering Graduate Training Jobs 2015 in South Africa.
The Bridge engineering jobs are available at various companies in South Africa and other countries. The programme is good in the sense that it can help you to further your experience level let alone your technical skills. Interested candidates should join the 2015 Bridge Engineering graduate programme if they are satisfied with the details and descriptions of the career opportunity.
AECOM provides professional services in areas such as aviation, transit, freight rail, highways and bridges, planning, and ports and marine. The role would entail the following:
- Detail design of new bridges, culverts, overhead road sign gantries and other road and rail structures in accordance with TMH7;
- Detail design of bridge and culvert upgrading;
- Preparation of construction drawings;
- Preparation of project specifications and bills of quantities;
- Applying the AECOM Quality Management System (QMS) in all work.
- Minimum B Eng. qualification;
- Post graduate studies in structural and/or bridge engineering will be a benefit;
- Proficiency in AutoCad, Revit and CADS RC will be a benefit
- Ability to plan and execute work independently;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Dedicated to deliver correct and accurate work;
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply for Bridge Engineering Jobs: Graduate Programme 2015 at AECOM South Africa
You should Click here to apply online for the Bridge engineering graduate programme at AECOM, South Africa if you meet the minimum the above requirements. The Bridge engineering careers may also be available for you in future upon attaining a graduate training certificate from the AECOM.Article Source