Glass Making Training Opportunity at Nampak South Africa
Are you interested in enhancing your career as a Glassmaker? If so, Nampak has an opportunity for you; the company is offering you the opportunity at Glass Roodekop Factory in Johannesburg.
The Nampak Glass Training Programme is designed to boost your level of experience and expertise in a short period of time. The company’s jobs and employment opportunities remain available in various fields, and candidates may get other jobs upon completing the training programme. Interested candidates should have a look at the details of Glass Making Trainee Opportunity before forwarding their trainee job applications to relevant recruitment departments.
Nampak is looking for a Glass Making Trainee at the Glass Roodekop factory in Johannesburg and below are some of the job descriptions and requirements:
- Providing support to the production process with adequate levels of availability and reliability
- Being willing to undergo intense on-the-job training and other related training
- Attaining practical and theoretical experience
- Completing all required theoretical modules
- Completing all required practical assessments
- Qualifying within a maximum 3 year period
- Have completed NCV L4/ N4 Mechanical /Electrical Engineering
- Have excellent mechanical and technical ability
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Be ambitious with a drive to learn and improve
- Be willing to work shifts and overtime
- Be available to commence/start training on 01 February 2015
How to Apply for a 2015 Nampak glass making training programme 2015
Candidates who meet the above-mentioned criteria should click here to apply for Nampak jobs and training opportunities for Glass Makers.