Bloomberg Careers: Graduate Data Analyst Jobs
Unemployment is a challenge faced by youths in South Africa; it is against this background that Bloomberg is offering the latest 2015 graduate data analyst jobs 2015 to counter this problem. The Bloomberg careers and job opportunities regularly remain vacant in various countries including South Africa thus if you are looking for the latest data analyst jobs, you should have some experience first to show your grip on work. But worth noting is that the 2015 Bloomberg graduate programme is available for hard working and talented candidates. This role is for an immediate start and is based in Cape Town. Bloomberg is one of the famous companies working in various countries of the world, so it may be a great opportunity for you to boost your experience level and expertise.
The company’s courses are structured in such a way that they can better your career by offering you better and valuable experience in the relevant field. It is significant to mention that you may get better data analyst jobs and career offers after completing your 2015 graduate training programme at Bloomberg, South Africa. Data Analyzing is a field that requires valuable experience and good training to get a job that awards you a handsome salary package. Interested candidates can have a look on the details of programme before going for the application process.
As an entry-level data analyst, you’ll play a key role in sourcing and updating the numbers, algorithms, and analytics that make Bloomberg data the most sought-after data in the world. You will enhance and report financial markets content for the Bloomberg professional service (the Bloomberg terminal) that inspires news and drives analysis that empowers our clients to make better-informed decisions. Data analysts also provide unparalleled customer service and solve complex issues, while building relationships with key market players in the financial industry. Your role starts off with the Global data training program and you will be placed into one of the following teams as an Analyst:Commodities; Corporate Finance; Derivatives; Equities; Economic Statistics; Fixed Income; FX; Funds and Technical Operations. Please indicate your preferred team using the drop down when you apply to the Global Data Analyst role.
Bloomberg delivers critical information in a world where information matters. We give influential decision makers in business, finance and government a competitive edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of news, people and ideas. To do that, we need a constant flow of ideas, energy and innovation-which is where you come in.
- Source and validate raw data that enables our clients to make better-informed decisions
- Maintain, improve and deliver accurate, high quality information for the Bloomberg Professional Service
- Assist our world-renowned client support help desk with escalated client inquiries
- Acquire market and client insight to drive developments of our data products, coverage, and quality initiatives
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative work-flow efficiencies and implement technology solutions to enhance our processes and software
- Liaise with Product, Sales, News and Research & Development to enhance relevant product databases
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience/coursework or strong knowledge and understanding of the financial markets
- Keen interest/knowledge of information management/ technology, product development and problem solving
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced changing environment
- Second European language strongly preferred
Blooomberg is also looking for candidates to possess at least one of the following skills:
- Knowledge in information technology or statistical analysis or computer programming (for example VBA, SQL, MATLAB, Python)
- Effective project management skills and ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
- Experience in Customer Service or Client Relationship Management
How to Apply for Graduate Data Analyst Jobs at Bloomberg South Africa
For online applications, candidates who meet the above minimum eligibility criteria, should Click here to apply online for the latest Bloomberg jobs for graduate data analysts in South Africa.