Allan Gray Orbis Foundation Fellowship 2015
Do you intend to further your studies in any of the following fields: Commerce, Science (excluding medicine), Engineering, Law or Humanities (majoring in Politics, Philosophy, or Economics)? If so, Allan Gray Orbis Foundation is offering the latest 2015 fellowship. The fellowship opportunity is structured for hard working and most talented students and the opportunity is only available for Grade 12 and first year students in South Africa.
Fellowships are unusual in South Africa thus you should not miss this opportunity. Application forms should be forwarded to the concerned department at the earliest possible time. Interested candidates should revisit the descriptions of the Allan Gray Orbis Foundation scholarships before submitting their application forms.
As such, you should take the first step in shaping your future by applying for the Allan Gray Orbis Foundation Fellowship opportunity.
The foundation is providing individuals who show potential in entrepreneurial talent with an opportunity to develop as responsible entrepreneurs by applying for the university fellowship opportunity.
Mandatory Requirements for Grade 12 learners
Intention to study a degree in Commerce, Science (excluding medicine), Engineering, Law or Humanities (majoring in Politics, Philosophy, or Economics) at Wits UJ,UCT, NMMU, Rhodes, UWC, Stellenbosch or UP.
- Level 5 in Pure Maths for Grade 11 results
- Level 6 average for Grade 11 results (excluding life orientation)
- Completion of the National Benchmark Test by 31 July 2015
- You cannot be older than 21 years of age in the year of your application.
- Mandatory Requirements for 1st Year University Students
- Minimum average of 65% for your 2014 mid-year (June) exam results
- Studying towards a degree in Commerce, Science (excluding medicine), Humanities (majoring in Politics, Philosophy, or Economics) or Engineering.
- Studying at one of the following universities Wits UJ, UCT, NMMU, Rhodes, UWC, Stellenbosch, TSiba, UFS or UP.
What does it cover?
- Full cost of university tuition
- Full cost of university accommodation plus meal, book and tutor allowances.
- A monthly living stipend
- Academic support and access to an Entrepreneurial and Personal Development Programme
- Mentorship, both from individually assigned Foundation employed staff, as well as business Mentors
- Access to potential post graduate funding
- No postgraduate contractual obligations
With the Foundation’s firm belief that a solid education is the starting point for any entrepreneurial journey, the Fellowship opportunity provides Candidate Fellows access to a community of likeminded individuals, exposure to thought leaders, mentorship, entrepreneurial mind-set development and full university funding.
How to Apply for Latest Fellowship 2015 at Allan Gray Orbis Foundation South Africa
The Fellowship Programme 2015 will manage your educational expenses. So if you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the Latest Fellowship Opportunities 2015 available in South Africa.
Grade 12 learners – Apply here (Deadline: 30 April 2015)
First year university students – Apply here (Deadline: 31 August 2015)
You should not waste your time here and there, and submit your application for the 2015 Fellowship at the first convenient. If you are wasting your time in search of Student Financing, you have come to the right place.